Last updated: (June 2020)
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms, then you may not access the Service.
1.2. Your registration as a member or user of MillionCenters or the use of any of the features and services on MillionCenters.com, either as a registered member or as a visitor constitutes automatic acceptance of these terms and conditions.
1.3. By accessing or using the Site, its Content, its Tools, or its Services, you agree to be bound and abide by these Terms of Service.
3.1. In-order to Use the services, you must be a resident of an authorized jurisdiction and be at least 15 years old or have parental consent to use the services. You here by affirmatively state that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by this agreement.
3.2. MillionCenters.com doesn't allow registration for Tuition or Coaching Agencies, Bureaus & Organizations who are engaged in providing products or services similar to that of MillionCenters.com (or) who is engaged in collection of data from the Site or app and sharing/utilizing it for the benefit of competitors. If there are any such registrations, MillionCenters.com reserves the right to terminate those accounts without any prior notice & without processing the refund of subscription associated to those accounts.
3.3. By using or visiting MillionCenters.com you agree not to:
• Attempt any probing, scanning, or testing to breach any security or authentication measures.
• Accessing or searching the Sites Content or Services with any engine, software, or tool for any purpose.
• Send junk mail, spam, or chain letters, or promotions or advertisements for products or services.
• Reformat, Modify, Edit or Remove any portion of the web pages that are part of the MillionCenters.com Site without a written agreement.
• Create fake or duplicate accounts by automated means for any purpose.
• Post unsolicited or abusive text, messages, graphics, or materials for any purpose
4.1. In order to access the courses/classes or to download the Content in the mobile application or on site, you will need to use a personal computer, portable media player, or other device that meets the system and compatibility requirements (a "Compatible Device"). The Compatible Devices may change from time to time and, in some cases, whether a device is (or remains) a Compatible Device may depend on software or systems provided or maintained by the device manufacturer or other third parties.
5.2. MillionCenters.com cannot be held liable for inaccuracy or redundancy of any data listed on the website or mobile app or any damage caused using inaccurate data submitted under User submissions.
5.3. By uploading the logo of your institute, you give MillionCenters the right to use the logo or branding on MillionCenters.com website/app as well as on any type of marketing material that can be published and promoted by MillionCenters.
5.4. You understand and agree that you are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Site, its Content, and its Services. Through this agreement, you agree to take responsibility for any activities or actions related to your password or other credentials, whether you have authorized such activities or actions.
5.5. If you are a visitor on our website and if you update any personal contact information such as phone number or e-mail address, MillionCenters.com reserves the right to contact you over Phone calls, SMS, or E-mail.
• While using the web site or app and engaged in any form of communication, you agree not to:
• Post, publish, transmit or promote any messaging that is misleading, false, defamatory, harmful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, harassing, invades another person’s privacy, offensive, promotes racism, hatred or harm against any individual or group from any religion or caste, violates or infringes another person or group’s rights including any intellectual property rights or copyright or trademark, violates or encourages any conduct violating any applicable law or regulation.
• Upload or post otherwise make available any content that you do not have a right to make available, under any law or jurisdiction.
• Upload, post or make available any type or form of content that infringes or violates any patent, trademark, copyright, or other proprietary rights of an individual, party or a group.
• Collect screen names, contact number, posts, banners including logos and email addresses of members for purposes of spam, advertisement, or solicitation are prohibited.
6.1. You agree that You will not use, and will not permit any End User to use, the Services to:
• Post, list, upload contents or items in inappropriate categories or areas on our site or app;
• Breach or circumvent any laws, third-party rights or our systems policies, or determinations of your account status;
• Use our Services if you are not able to form legally binding contracts or are temporarily or indefinitely suspended from using our sites, services, applications or tools;
• Fail to pay for the items purchased by you, unless you have a valid reason as set out in our policies;
• Manipulate the listings or data of other users;
• Post false, inaccurate, misleading, deceptive, defamatory, or libellous contents;
• Take any action that might undermine the feedback or ratings systems;
• Transfer you user account and user ID to another party without our consent;
• Engage in any activity or use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, impair or otherwise interfere with or disrupt the Services, or any servers or networks connected to the Services or MillionCenters security systems;
• Use the Services in violation of any MillionCenters policy or in a manner that violates applicable law, including but not limited to anti-spam, export control, privacy, and anti-terrorism laws and regulations and laws requiring the consent of subjects of audio and video recordings, and You agree that You are solely responsible for compliance with all such laws and regulations.
7.1. We charge for access to certain parts of our services through subscription fees and we reserve the right to review and update these charges at any time. The detail terms of Sales are hereby incorporated by reference and govern the purchase of subscriptions and applicable taxes through the sites.
7.2. Before availing any of our advertising packages - Sponsored Listing, Branding Package and Banner Ad, kindly understand the benefits the packages offer. The payment made for any of our Branding packages is non-refundable.
8.1. We reserve the right to remove any content that violates the copyright laws. In accordance with the Indian Copyright laws (1) The Copyright Act, 1957 and (2) The Information Technology Act, 2000 we have implemented procedures for receiving written notifications of copyright infringement complaints and for processing such claims under the mentioned law.
8.2. You may not make any content item(s) originating or published from MillionCenters available for public access by any means whatsoever without obtaining a prior written permission from MillionCenters.com or any of its advisors, team members or employees.
9.1. We provide the services "AS IS" without any kind of warranties with respect to any goods and services purchased via our product. In no event shall MillionCenters be liable for damages of any kind incurred by you because of any inaccuracy or error in the information provided on our products.All use of MillionCenters services, website, materials, and services are at your sole risk.We specifically disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, and any warranties arising out of the course of dealing or usage of trade.
9.2. By usingour services and products, you agree not to hold MillionCenters and its sponsors, owners, shareholders, or employees responsible against any harmful claims whatsoever.
9.3. MillionCenters take no responsibility and assumes no liability for any User Content or other content, including links to web pages, that you or any other user or third-party posts or transmits using our Website or Services. You understand and agree that you may be exposed to User Content that is inaccurate, objectionable, and inappropriate for children or otherwise unsuited to your purpose.
9.4. MillionCenters is not responsible in any way for, does not monitor, and does not endorse or guarantee anything about any third-party content (including advertisements, offers, and promotions) that may appear in our Website or Services.
9.5. We do not conduct any verification of listings on our platform, MillionCenters agents or employees are only responsible for capturing of photographs of the property that is the subject matter of a listing or advertisement. The photographs are then listed on the Website and are available for viewing by all persons who visit the specific pages associated with a verified listing. Please be aware that the photographs are specific to a time and that what you see in them may have subsequently been altered. We do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the photographs or for keeping the photographs updated. The photographs are intended only as a preliminary visual guide to the wording of the listing and it shall be entirely your responsibility to visit, view and determine the suitability (for your needs) of any property listed on the Website prior to entering into any transaction with respect to the same.
9.6. Our product is only a platform for the advertising of opportunities for transactions that two users of the product may enter outside of the auspices of the Website or the Services provided by MillionCenters. Any contractual or commercial agreements / deals / transactions / negotiations are agreed to between users alone and MillionCenters shall be in any manner liable or responsible for these commercial arrangements. MillionCenters should not be held responsible for any breach of any contract concluded by any of the users. MillionCenters does not stock / underwrite / deal / rent / block any immovable property directly or indirectly.
9.7. Your use of the product and its functionalities shall not act to make MillionCenters your agent in any form or manner. Any disputes between you and any other user/s are to be resolved between you and such user/s only and MillionCenters is not responsible and shall not be required to mediate or resolve any disputes or disagreements between such users. You acknowledge and agree that you cannot and will not enjoin MillionCenters or our affiliates, officers, employees, agents, and professional advisors as a party to any such dispute.
9.8. You expressly release millioncenters.com, our affiliates, officers, employees, agents and professional advisors from any cost, damage, liability, or other consequence of any of the actions of the users of our product.
9.9. MillionCenters reserves the rights to modify, delete or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, its Services and or Products with or without prior notice.
9.10. MillionCenters.com should not be thought of as the ultimate authority and the final guide in your decision making to contact any tutor, teacher, institute, academy or coaching center.
9.11. MillionCenters does not take responsibility or claim in any manner that:
• The information, data or contents of the Website are accurate.
• The Website will always be available and will operate error free or that there will be uninterrupted access and service.
• The integrity of the information on the Website or information you upload will be maintained.
• We endorse any of the views of any of the users who may have posted content.
• We have verified or guarantee the quality of services or representations made by any user of the Website.
• We have verified the credit worthiness of any user.
• We have screened or verified any of the information posted herein.
• The Website or any content is free from viruses or other malware.
10.1. While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Website or products, MillionCenters will not be responsible or assume any liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you. All payments made on the Website or its apps, including payments made toward registration of the centre, are non-refundable. Use of the payment facility shall not render MillionCenters liable or responsible for the non- completion, non-payment, damage, breach of representations and warranties or fraud as regards the projects listed on MillionCenters Website.
10.2. For any subscription services of MillionCenters, please read the terms of the product/service offer plans. Once subscribed, you cannot change them or cancel them.
The Video Lessons Section also known as “Freedios”, is created to help Users of MillionCenters Website, Android or IOS app, get an experience of well curated/selected set of videos from YouTube. The section is available for all users to view and learn from these videos which are sourced by careful study and scrutiny by the MillionCenters team.
Please note MillionCenters does not and will not ever charge any of the Users for viewing content, which is available through YouTube on its Website, Android App & IOS app.
These videos links are mainly pointing to the original video posted on YouTube and therefore MillionCenters is not responsible should the videos be removed from YouTube. In terms of policies, MillionCenters will be strictly following the policies laid out by YouTube covering the following:
YouTube video Policy Guidelines - https://www.youtube.com/about/policies/#community-guidelines
YouTube Video Copywrite - https://www.youtube.com/about/copyright/
These terms and conditions are in addition to the Website Disclaimer and apply to the sale of any Online Course and/or Taught Course. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before purchasing an Online Course and/or Taught Course and print off a copy for your records.
You may contact us on [email protected] and/or +91 91 99997 49299
For purchases via our website or app, by clicking on the “Accept” button you agree to the terms of this agreement which will bind you. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions you must cease to continue to purchase any Services from us.
"Taught Course" means a course taught by us in a live classroom
"Live classes" means service provided by MillionCenters through which you can conduct live/virtual classes.
"You/ End User" means the individual purchasing the Services
"Course Fees" means the fees paid by you to us
"Live Class Link" shall mean the link created by you and shared with your students/users to access the live class
"Laws" means shall mean any statute, law, regulation, ordinance, rule, judgment, notification, rule of common law, Order, decree, bye-law, government approval, directive, guideline, requirement or other governmental restriction, or any similar form of decision of, or determination by, or any interpretation, policy or administration, having the force of law of any of the foregoing, by any authority having jurisdiction over the matter in question
12.2. Connectivity Costs and Equipment
You are solely responsible for all service, internet, telephony and/or other fees and costs associated with your access to and use of our Products, including, but not limited to, any data charges imposed by a wireless carrier or Internet service provider, and for obtaining and maintaining all telephone, computer hardware, and other equipment required for such access and use.
12.3. Your Responsibilities and Conduct
• You shall only access the Services for lawful purposes. You are solely responsible for the knowledge of and adherence to all laws, rules, and regulations pertaining to your use of the Company Products. You agree not to use the Company Products or the Company Content (as defined below) to recruit, solicit, or contact in any form Instructors or potential users for employment or contracting for a business not affiliated with us without our advance written permission, which may be withheld in our sole discretion. You assume any and all risks from any meetings or contact between you and any Instructors or other Users of Company Products. You should be careful before meeting any Instructor or other User in person and should only do so in public. Remember to always be safe.
• You are solely responsible for Your and Your End Users’ use of the Services and shall abide by, and ensure compliance with, all Laws in connection with Your and each End User’s use of the Services, including but not limited to Laws related to recording, intellectual property, privacy and export control.
• You are entirely responsible for maintaining the security of Your username/avatar and password and agree not to disclose such to any third party.
• You agree that You are solely responsible for the content ("Content") sent or transmitted by You or displayed or uploaded by You in using the Services and for compliance with all Laws pertaining to the Content, including, but not limited to, Copyright law and other Laws requiring You to obtain the consent of a third party to use the Content and to provide appropriate notices of third party rights.
• Under no circumstances will MillionCenters be liable in any way for any (a) Content that is transmitted or viewed while using the Services, (b) errors or omissions in the Content, or (c) any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of, access to, or denial of access to Content.
• You are responsible for compliance will all recording laws and associated consent requirements. By using the Services, you are giving MillionCenters consent to store recordings for any or all your Classes conducted through the Services, if such recordings are stored in our systems. You can share the link to the recording of Your Classes to any person at your discretion, but You shall be responsible for any default/misconduct or violation that occurs due to the such person.
• You agree to use the Services only for educational/training/teaching/educational interactions purposes and not use the Service for any other purpose.
Services under this Service Terms shall include Live Classes Service along with the associated features, links and software and standard updates to the Services that are made generally available by MillionCenters during the term. We may, in its sole discretion, discontinue the Services or modify the features of the Services from time to time without prior notice.
12.5. End Users
You are responsible for the activities of all End Users who access or use the Services through your account and you agree to ensure that any such End User will comply with these Service Terms and any and all MillionCenters policies. Any violation of our policies may be acted upon as deemed suitable from our side including but not limited to issuing warnings, removing, or modifying the contents or terminating accounts and/or User profiles. IN no case it is MillionCenters responsibility to monitor your students or end users accessing services through your account and MillionCenters must not be held responsible for any loss or damage during such accesses.
If MillionCenters becomes aware or has reason to believe that you are in violation of these Service Terms or any other Polices then MillionCenters reserves the right to terminate your account with or without providing any notice or reason. If you wish to terminate your account or any recordings you can do the same by writing to us.
12.7. Injunctive Relief
You acknowledge that any use of the Services contrary to these Service Terms, or any transfer, sublicensing, copying or disclosure of technical information or materials related to the Services, may cause irreparable injury to MillionCenters, and under such circumstances MillionCenters, MillionCenters will be entitled to equitable relief, without posting bond or other security, including, but not limited to, preliminary and permanent injunctive relief.
You will not without obtaining prior written consent of MillionCenters, disclose to third party any Confidential Information (as defined below) that is disclosed to you during the term of your use of the Services. To this clause Confidential Information shall include but shall not be limited to employee details, User list, business model, processes, ideas, concepts etc. relating to the Service or MillionCenters Platform which are not available in the public domain. You acknowledge and agree that the Confidential Information so provided to you shall always be the property of MillionCenters and any breach of the same shall cause irreparable damage to us.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless MillionCenters its officers, directors, employees, consultants and agents, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, attorneys' fees) arising from Your use of the Services, Your violation of these Service Terms or the infringement or violation by You or any other user of Your account, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity or applicable law.
12.10. Limitation of Liability
• TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL MILLIONCENTERS, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, LOSSES OR EXPENSES OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES IN THE SERVICES (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SERVICES, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SERVICES, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE SERVICES BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY USER CONTENT OR ANY OTHER CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SERVICES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT MILLIONCENTERS IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
• WE UNDERSTAND THAT, IN SOME JURISDICTIONS, WARRANTIES, DISCLAIMERS AND CONDITIONS MAY APPLY THAT CANNOT BE LEGALLY EXCLUDED, IF THAT IS TRUE IN YOUR JURISDICTION, THEN TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, MILLIONCENTERS LIMITS ITS LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIMS UNDER THOSE WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS TO SUPPLYING YOU THE SERVICES AGAIN.
• YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT MILLIONCENTERS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR USER CONTENT OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
• THE SERVICES ARE CONTROLLED AND OFFERED BY MILLIONCENTERS FROM ITS FACILITIES IN INDIA. MILLIONCENTERS MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS THAT THE SERVICES ARE APPROPRIATE OR AVAILABLE FOR USE IN OTHER LOCATIONS. THOSE WHO ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICES FROM OTHER JURISDICTIONS DO SO OF THEIR OWN VOLITION AND ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLIANCE WITH LOCAL LAW.
• Service Modification: MillionCenters reserves the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Services, or any part thereof, at any time and without notice (except as required by applicable law), and MillionCenters will not be liable to you should it exercise such rights, even if your ability to use the Services is impacted by the change.
• Amendments: MillionCenters reserves the right to make changes to these Service Terms at any time by posting the revised terms in connection with Services. To the maximum extent permitted by law, your continued use of the Services following any changes will constitute your acceptance of such changes.
• Waiver. Our failure to insist upon or enforce your strict compliance with these Service Terms will not constitute a waiver of any of our rights.
• Severability. If any term or condition of this Agreement is deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining term or condition.
MillionCenters Subscription plans are designed to offer users personalized services based on your business and use requirements. There are multiple options offered under the subscriptions packages that may change from time to time. Following terms and conditions must be followed with regards to the subscription plans. These plans are subject to restrictions on viewing access and on the length of time we make them available to you. These restrictions may change over time as and when we add new features, devices, and contents to our Subscription Service.
13.1. MillionCenters platform agrees to list your centres/coaching with best information as provided by you.
13.2. The quality of leads will depend on the information provided, images, videos, and other engagement of responding in time to Leads etc by the centre owner or Coach/tutor.
13.3. MillionCenters does not guarantee any count of leads per month.
13.4. MillionCenters will ensure to get best focussed leads for your centre around your local address.
13.5. MillionCenters will make best efforts to build your Online brand, so as that you get best focussed leads for your learning centre to grow.
13.6. If you are not pleased with the services at the end of 6 months, MillionCenters will refund the fee paid by you for the services, deducting the GST, as that would been paid to Govt.
13.7. All Payments to be done in advance of start of the services and subsequently at the start of each month.
13.8. General Terms and conditions as stated on the website will be applicable.
13.9. Detailed terms and conditions will be presented at the time of purchase.
13.10. Any change in scope during the services execution might lead to a change in delivery timelines and/or cost.
13.11. MillionCenters assumes that Client would provide one manager and functional expert(s) during requirements definition, content topics finalization and briefing of the respective teams.
13.12. MillionCenters expects that Client will provide timely input/feedback for all reviews and queries raised during the services execution. It is expected that Client will resolve queries in reasonable time frame. Any delay can result in slippage of the schedule.
13.13. All Blog topics to be provided by the client, BTS can suggest topics, however the final call is of Client.
13.14. Creative's and Posts to be designed/written by BTS and approved by client every fortnight for the next two weeks.
13.15. It is requested to the clients to provide confirmation/approval as & when required within 2 business days.
13.16. The complete details, overall theme, content, and description will be provided by the client.
13.17. MillionCenters will be providing content Editing and structuring to best fit the presentation theme.
13.18. It generally takes anywhere between 2-4 months for new websites to start ranking on search engines. Although we cannot guarantee on the timeliness of the website rankings to show up, but we assure with our earnest efforts, we should be able to see significant improvements in 3-4 months.
13.19. Although SEO results are never guaranteed, and Rankings may get altered due a change in search algorithm deployed by search engines. However, as a token of our assurance, we will compensate to a max of 15% of the expenditure in case we are not able to deliver results for at least 5 Keywords, with improvement of minimum 30% rank increase.
13.20. All payments to be made in advance for the projected work. The SEO projects must be of minimum of 6 months duration.
13.21. All prices are excluding taxes.
13.22. All services including support services will be provided during the working days as per the MillionCenters company policy.
14.11. Our services and products and all of their contents, features, functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, videos and the design selection and arrangements of thereof), are owned by MillionCenters, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by The Indian and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
14.13. Under these terms you must not
• Modify copies of any materials from the Site or app
• Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text
• Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from the Site or app
• Reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to steal software code of the Site or app
By using our services you agree that these terms and any disputes of any sort that might arise between you and MillionCenters, shall be governed by the laws of India and not by any terms of the Convention in Contracts for International Sales of Goods. Arbitrator shall apply Indian law to the merits of any dispute or claim, without reference to rules of conflict of law.
We may revise these terms and conditions and any of its clause from time to time. The changes will not be retroactive and the most current version of the Terms, which will always be at our website will govern our relationship with you. We will try to notify you of material revisions (via a service notification or an email associated with your account). By continuing to access our services after these revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms.
17.1. You may end your legal agreement with MillionCenters at any time by deactivating your accounts and discontinuing your use of the Services.
17.2. We may suspend or terminate your account or cease providing you with all or part of the Services at any time for any or no reason, including but not limited to, if we reasonably believe (i) You have violated these Terms or MillionCenters Rules; (ii) you create risk or possible legal exposure for us;(iii) your account should be removed due to prolonged inactivity; or (iv) our provision of services to you is no longer commercially viable. We will make reasonable efforts to notify you by the email address associated with your account or the next time you attempt o login through your account, depending on the circumstances. In all such cases the Terms shall terminate, including, without limitation, your license to use the Services.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us AT [email protected]
Last updated: (June 2020)
Please carefully readthis End-User License Agreement ("Agreement") carefully before clicking the "I Agree" button, downloading or using My Application (MillionCenters android and IOS) ("Application"). This EULA is a legal agreement between you and MillionCenters by BTS ( “The Company”) regarding the use of the Company’s software ( and all related products), as the case may be which may include user documentation provided in electronic form ( “The Software”).
By clicking the "I Agree" button, downloading or using the Application, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
If you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement, do not click on the "I Agree" button and do not download or use the Application.
MillionCenters by BTS grants you a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to download, install and use the Application solely for your personal, non-commercial purposes strictly in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
You agree not to, and you will not permit others to:
a) license, sell, rent, lease, assign, distribute, transmit, host, outsource, disclose, or otherwise commercially exploit the Application or make the Application available to any third party.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL COMPANY OR ITS AFFILIATE PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE APPLICATION AND ANY THIRD PARTY CONTENTAND SERVICES, WHETHER OR NOT SUCH DANAGES WERE FORESEEABLE AND WHETHER OR NOT COMPANY WAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, COMPANY AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU (WHETHER UNDER CONTRACT, TORT, STATUTE OR OTHERWISE) SHALL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF $1 USD. THE FORGOING LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE ABOVE STATED REMEDY FAILS OF THE ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
MillionCenters by BTS reserves the right to modify, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Application or any service to which it connects, with or without notice and without liability to you.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE APPLICATION IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE " BASIS AND THAT YOUR USE OF OR RELIANCE UPON THE APPLICATION AND ANY THIRD PARTY CONSENT AND SERVICES ACCESSED THEREBY IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND DISCRETION. COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATE PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS OR LICENSORS HEREBY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND GUARANTEES REGARDING THE APPLICATION AND THIRD PARTY CONSENT AND SERVICES, WHETHER EXPRESSED, IMPLIED OR STATUOTARY, AND INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTIBILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON INFRINGEMENT.FURTHERMORE, COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS OR LICENSORS MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE APPLICATION OR THIRD PARTY SERVICES AND CONTENT WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (ii) THE APPLICATION OR THIRD PARTY SERVICES OR CONTENTS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ACCURATE, RELIABLE, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE; (iii) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR ANY OTHER MATERIAL ACCESSED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE APPLICATION WILL BE AS REPRESENTED OR MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS; OR (iv) ANY ERRORS IN THE APPLICATION OR THIRD PARTY SERVICES OR CONTENTWILL BE CORRECTED.NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM COMPANY OR FROM THE APPLICATION SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TERMS.ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICES IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR OTHER DEVICE OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
This Agreement shall remain in effect until terminated by you or MillionCenters by BTS.
MillionCenters by BTS may, in its sole discretion, at any time and for any or no reason, suspend or terminate this Agreement with or without prior notice.
This Agreement will terminate immediately, without prior notice from MillionCenters by BTS, in the event that you fail to comply with any provision of this Agreement. You may also terminate this Agreement by deleting the Application and all copies thereof from your mobile device or from your desktop.
Upon termination of this Agreement, you shall cease all use of the Application and delete all copies of the Application from your mobile device or from your desktop.
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
MillionCenters by BTS reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace this Agreement at any time. If a revision is material, we will provide at least 1 months’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us.
For websites, apps and more.
Disclaimer: Legal information is not legal advice